Canary Wharf has it all, from the perfectly preserved historic warehouses of West India Quay, that now harbour a host of excellent bars and restaurants, to Mudchute Farm; the biggest urban farm in Europe.
These beautiful new apartments are centrally positioned with wonderful views over the Thames, the Docks and the O2 Arena. Fully-serviced, these apartments are the perfect waterside apartments for life in modern London. They provide great quality accommodation, premium self-catering facilities and the most convenient locations.
The Jubilee underground line is your fast link to London’s nearby city centre. After a short tube journey you’ll find yourself at some of the most wonderful tourist attractions, including: the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and many more.
This apartment has:
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Wi-Fi available
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up on arrival
- Complimentary White Company toiletries
- Centrally heated and double glazed
- Direct line telephone (charged at end of stay)
- 24 hour reception
- Weekly maid service/housekeeping
- Weekly linen change
All facilities apply for all dates
- 4 night minimum stay
- Check in from 15:00, check out before 10:00
- Non-smoking apartment
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities