The spectacular north coast lies just 3 miles from this very comfortable cottage. Set in a fine walking area, within 10 miles of the surfing beaches of Bude and Widemouth Bay, and the nearby Tamar Lakes provide water sports, fishing and canoeing. To the west lies Tintagel and the villages of Boscastle and Port Isaac, whilst just over the border in Devon is Clovelly. Golf nearby. Duckpool beach 2 miles. Shop and pub 4 miles.
Accommodation Details All on ground floor: Living/dining room with French doors. Step to kitchen. 2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin. Bathroom with corner bath, shower cubicle and toilet. Facilities
- Linen (duvets) and towels inc
- Elec inc
- Music system
- Laptop with wireless broadband internet connection foc
- Shared 0.5 acre garden with raised pond (toddlers beware!) and furniture
- Patio with furniture
- Shared barbecue
- Children’s play area with swings
- Games barn with table tennis, pool table and skittle alley
- Pets - 1 dog max
Woodburner in living room inc. Underfloor oil CH, elec, bed linen and towels inc. T/cot. H/chair. DVD. Stereo/CD. M/wave. W/machine. T/dryer. D/washer. F/freezer. Wi-fi. Patio and furniture. Parking. NB: Raised pond in garden.