This splendid family run park is set in wooded grounds with a beautiful lake as its centrepiece. It offers you a real taste of the countryside, yet the centre of historic York is just two miles away. A bus service goes to the city centre every 10 minutes from the nearby Tesco superstore and the railway line runs behind the park.
You are within easy reach of York’s main ring road, ideal for an outing to the seaside, moors or dales. The resident owners are at hand for friendly help and advice.
Excellent year round fishing is available for carp, bream, trench, roach and pike on the beautiful 10 acre lake (Adults £20pw, Senior citizens and children £10pw each). Wi-Fi access available – £5.
This park has:
A choice of quality Scandinavian lodges or brick built cottages (behind the owner’s house).
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and washer/dryer
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by meter reading (in lodges only)
- Gas and electricity included (in cottages only)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £5pw each (cot linen and blankets provided)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2)
- Pet friendly – pooper scoop, walks guide, special pet area and day kennels available
Allowed - 2
Brochure page number: