Discover your wild side, take on the climbing wall, and achieve great heights!Discover Climbing
Why choose Climbing?
- With a family friendly atmosphere, people of all ages and abilities are welcome to try out climbing.
- Learn climbing techniques, improve your co-ordination, and reach greater heights.
- Get harnessed up and climb the safe, fun yet challenging wall.
- Expert instructors will help you get the most out of your climbing experience.
- From £7 per person for half an hour (Ages 7+)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR CLIMBING EXPERIENCE?
- A safe and fun environment with all equipment supplied during your instructor led sessions.
- Varying routes, from confidence building sections for beginners to challenging parts with overhangs for the more experienced.
- The amazing experience of getting up high on the wall and then leaning back!
- Professional instructors are on hand to teach you how to climb with the correct technique, guide you and show you how to use the climbing equipment.
- Make the ‘leap of faith’ once you reach the top or alternatively climb back down.
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes and shoes that don’t restrict your movement.
- Bottles of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- All climbing equipment will be supplied on-site.
- After reaching the dizzying heights of the top of the wall, get your feet firmly on the ground and step into the shoes of Robin Hood with an exciting Archery session.
Hints and tips
Use the ‘three points of contact’ rule (three limbs to be touching the wall at all times) to stay in control, plus it will help you move up the wall safely and smoothly.
Take along a camera to record your friends and family reaching the top!
Use chalk to keep your hands dry for optimal grip.
Why not challenge your family or friends to reach the top?
Experience Climbing at these GO Active resorts.
PIRAN MEADOWS RESORT & SPA
Superbly located, just a short drive from the golden beaches of Newquay and surrounded by the glorious North Cornwall countryside.FIND OUT MORE
FINLAKE HOLIDAY RESORT
Set in 130 acres of beautiful Devonshire countryside on the edge of Dartmoor, just half an hour from the sea and boasting outstanding leisure facilities.FIND OUT MORE
Boasting spectacular panoramic views and a magnificent all-weather leisure complex tucked away in the charming yet wild Argyll countryside, just outside Dunoon.FIND OUT MORE
CHEDDAR WOODS RESORT & SPA
Tucked away on the slopes of the beautiful Mendip Hills, Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa offers spectacular views of the Somerset countryside.FIND OUT MORE
Set amidst picturesque surroundings and boasting the stunning scenery of the New Forest and with Castleman Trailway only on the doorstep.FIND OUT MORE
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.