Experience the powerful crossbow and fire bolts into targets with this ancient yet exciting sport.Discover crossbow
Why choose crossbow?
- Dial in your eye with our expert instructors and shoot bullseyes in no time!
- Fun and enjoyable atmosphere and varying challenges makes this sport great for beginners and experienced alike.
- Shoot a variety of targets with your very own high powered crossbow.
- Step into the shoes of William Tell from £15 for an hour and a half session (Ages 16+ only).
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR CROSSBOW EXPERIENCE?
- Passionate instructors will teach you how to crossbow.
- Experience crossbow in the new indoor activity centre, so you can shoot bolts whatever the weather!
- You’ll be supplied with your very own crossbow and bolts!
What To Bring
- Comfortable warm clothing.
- A camera to catch you hitting a bullseye!
- Bottles of water to help keep your focus during the session.
- Suitable footwear.
- Having fired bolts from your crossbow, climb inside a giant inflatable bubble and roll about on water with an exciting Water Walkerz session.
Hints and tips
Get a feel for the trigger as knowing when the trigger will fire the bolt will result in a smoother shot, ensuring a higher level of accuracy.
Breathe deeply whilst you aim, counting to 5 as you focus on the target. Practise this and you’re one step closer to hitting bulleyes!
Experience crossbow at this GO Active resort.
A magnificent setting surrounded by over 500 acres of idyllic Angus countryside, Piperdam combines superb accommodation with award-winning facilities to create the ultimate Scottish experience.FIND OUT MORE
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.