From lush woodlands and coastal trails to zooming down a bumpy track, explore the great outdoors using pedal powerDiscover Cycling
Why choose Cycling?
- Explore the beautiful surroundings of your Go Active location
- Simply turn up and hire your bike (or bring your own)
- A healthy and fun way of getting around with friends and family, all at your own pace
- A Go Active break is the perfect place to get the younger ones steady on two wheels
- From £15 for bike hire* - *Subject to availablity
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR Cycling EXPERIENCE?
- Breath-taking views during a leisurely ride
- Exciting trails for you to ride nearby or on-site
- Great exercise for the whole family whilst lowering stress and improving your sleep
- A huge amount of fun and a perfect way of creating lasting memories
What To Bring
- The right bike for you, together with a suitable helmet plus puncture kits.
- Bottles of water, snacks and a spare set of clothes in case you get muddy
- A bike lock or chain if you plan on stopping anywhere
Having cycled to your hearts content, sooth those tired muscles with a relaxing treatment or therapy at the on-site spa.
Hints and tips
- Take an action camera with you to record any exciting moments or amazing views
- If you’re cycling during the winter months, remember to take a pair of gloves, lights and reflective strips with you.
Experience Cycling at these GO Active resorts
PIRAN MEADOWS RESORT & SPA
Superbly, located, just a short drive from the golden beaches of Newquay and surrounded by the glorious North Cornwall countryside.FIND OUT MORE
SHERWOOD CASTLE HOLIDAY FOREST
Nestling deep in 40 acres of woodland in the heart of beautiful Robin Hood Country. Sherwood Castle Holiday Forest is the perfect, cosy getaway for couples, friends and an excellent choice for a family break too.FIND OUT MORE
Boasting spectacular panoramic views and a magnificent all-weather leisure complex tucked away in the charming yet wild Argyll countryside, just outside Dunoon.FIND OUT MORE
CHEDDAR WOODS RESORT & SPA
Tucked away on the slopes of the beautiful Mendip Hills, Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa offers spectacular views of the Somerset countryside.FIND OUT MORE
Set amidst picturesque surroundings and boasting the stunning scenery of the New Forest and with Castleman Trailway only on the doorstep.FIND OUT MORE
CROWHURST PARK LODGES
This exclusive award winning development of pine lodges has been tastefully landscaped in the magnificent grounds of Crowhurst Park, a 17th Century country estate.FIND OUT MORE
HENGAR MANOR COUNTRY PARK
Set deep in glorious countryside, close to North Cornwall’s golden beaches and stunning coastline, Hengar Manor hosts something for everyone.FIND OUT MORE
SANDYBROOK COUNTRY PARK
Onsite the whole family can enjoy a range of activities, have a relaxing swim or enjoy a meal in the Coach House bar and restaurant. Sandybrook Country Park provides the perfect base from which to explore the surrounding area which boasts many stunning walks and cycling trails.FIND OUT MORE
WHITEMEAD FOREST PARK
Peacefully tucked away amidst the rolling hills and tranquil woodland of the majestic Forest of Dean, Whitemead Forest Park is the ultimate escape for couples, groups and families wishing to combine a magical setting with a truly spectacular array of facilitiesFIND OUT MORE
A 5 star tourist board award winning retreat that blends the traditional seaside holiday with a contemporary twist, and a touch of nostalgia.FIND OUT MORE
The perfect place to make the most of the great outdoors in the foothills of magnificent Snowdonia. Ideal for a family holiday doing as little or as much as you like!FIND OUT MORE
YORKSHIRE MOORS & COAST
Enjoy superb facilities at one of the UK’s most vibrant and prestigious coastal holiday villages.FIND OUT MORE
This award winning destination gives you the opportunity to run, cycle or walk around the stunning shoreline of the largest manmade lake in northern Europe and the opportunity to relax under the darkest skies in England.FIND OUT MORE
A magnificent setting surrounded by over 500 acres of idyllic Angus countryside, Piperdam combines superb accommodation with award-winning facilities to create the ultimate Scottish experience.FIND OUT MORE
Nestled within the heart of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, within the impressive Drimsynie Estate Leisure Complex.FIND OUT MORE
FINLAKE HOLIDAY RESORT
Set in 130 acres of beautiful Devonshire countryside on the edge of Dartmoor, just half an hour from the sea and boasting outstanding leisure facilities.FIND OUT MORE
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.