Perfect for kids – they get to learn all of the fun fencing skills with a safe sword and maskDiscover Junior Musketeers
Why choose Junior Musketeers?
- A safe, fun and exciting introduction to the world of fencing
- Designed especially for kids to learn fencing techniques and skills
- From £5 per session - Ages 3+ only (Age restrictions may vary per location)
- A wide range of activities to compete in, from practical to creative
- Expertly trained instructors ensures the kids have a fantastic fencing experience
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR Junior Musketeers EXPERIENCE?
- A session introduction welcoming kids to the sport of fencing
- A plastic mask and foam sword
- Enjoyable activities that blend fencing techniques with fun and games
- Kids learn the en-guarde stance as well as thrust and lunge moves
- They get to test these new skills in a thrilling tournament!
What To Bring
- Suitable footwear, such as trainers
- Loose fitting sports clothing, such as a long sleeve T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms (shorts are OK too)
After all the swashbuckling fun, enjoy some quality time together with a bike ride, or why not drop by the on-site restaurant to recharge everyone’s batteries?
Hints and tips
- Encourage your child to remember what fencing activity they loved doing the most, as they’ll be asked at the end of the session!
- Ensure your child isn’t wearing any jewellery and doesn’t have anything in their pockets
Landal Gwel an Mor
Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
Hengar Manor Country Park
Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Crowhurst Park Lodges
Hemsby Beach Holiday Park
Sherwood Castle Holiday Forest
Landal Darwin Forest
Sandybrook country park
Whitemead Forest Park
Yorkshire Moors & Coast
Landal Kielder Waterside
GO ACTIVE PLUS LOCATION
CLICK A LOCATION TO SEE DETAILS
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.