Perfect for kids – they get to learn all of the fun fencing skills with a safe sword and maskDiscover Junior Musketeers
Why choose Junior Musketeers?
- A safe, fun and exciting introduction to the world of fencing
- Designed especially for kids to learn fencing techniques and skills
- From £5 per session - Ages 3+ only (Age restrictions may vary per location)
- A wide range of activities to compete in, from practical to creative
- Expertly trained instructors ensures the kids have a fantastic fencing experience
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR Junior Musketeers EXPERIENCE?
- A session introduction welcoming kids to the sport of fencing
- A plastic mask and foam sword
- Enjoyable activities that blend fencing techniques with fun and games
- Kids learn the en-guarde stance as well as thrust and lunge moves
- They get to test these new skills in a thrilling tournament!
What To Bring
- Suitable footwear, such as trainers
- Loose fitting sports clothing, such as a long sleeve T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms (shorts are OK too)
After all the swashbuckling fun, enjoy some quality time together with a bike ride, or why not drop by the on-site restaurant to recharge everyone’s batteries?
Hints and tips
- Encourage your child to remember what fencing activity they loved doing the most, as they’ll be asked at the end of the session!
- Ensure your child isn’t wearing any jewellery and doesn’t have anything in their pockets
Experience Junior Musketeers at these GO Active resorts.
PIRAN MEADOWS RESORT & SPA
Superbly located, just a short drive from the golden beaches of Newquay and surrounded by the glorious North Cornwall countryside.FIND OUT MORE
LANDAL KIELDER WATERSIDE
This award winning destination gives you the opportunity to run, cycle or walk around the stunning shoreline of the largest manmade lake in northern Europe and the opportunity to relax under the darkest skies in England.FIND OUT MORE
FINLAKE HOLIDAY RESORT
Set in 130 acres of beautiful Devonshire countryside on the edge of Dartmoor, just half an hour from the sea and boasting outstanding leisure facilities.FIND OUT MORE
A 5 star tourist board award winning retreat that blends the traditional seaside holiday with a contemporary twist, and a touch of nostalgia.FIND OUT MORE
SHERWOOD CASTLE HOLIDAY FOREST
Nestling deep in 40 acres of woodland in the heart of beautiful Robin Hood Country. Sherwood Castle Holiday Forest is the perfect, cosy getaway for couples, friends and an excellent choice for a family break too.FIND OUT MORE
Boasting spectacular panoramic views and a magnificent all-weather leisure complex tucked away in the charming yet wild Argyll countryside, just outside Dunoon.FIND OUT MORE
CHEDDAR WOODS RESORT & SPA
Tucked away on the slopes of the beautiful Mendip Hills, Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa offers spectacular views of the Somerset countryside.FIND OUT MORE
Set amidst picturesque surroundings and boasting the stunning scenery of the New Forest and with Castleman Trailway only on the doorstep.FIND OUT MORE
CROWHURST PARK LODGES
This exclusive award winning development of pine lodges has been tastefully landscaped in the magnificent grounds of Crowhurst Park, a 17th Century country estate.FIND OUT MORE
HENGAR MANOR COUNTRY PARK
Set deep in glorious countryside, close to North Cornwall’s golden beaches and stunning coastline, Hengar Manor hosts something for everyone.FIND OUT MORE
SANDYBROOK COUNTRY PARK
Onsite the whole family can enjoy a range of activities, have a relaxing swim or enjoy a meal in the Coach House bar and restaurant. Sandybrook Country Park provides the perfect base from which to explore the surrounding area which boasts many stunning walks and cycling trails.FIND OUT MORE
WHITEMEAD FOREST PARK
Peacefully tucked away amidst the rolling hills and tranquil woodland of the majestic Forest of Dean, Whitemead Forest Park is the ultimate escape for couples, groups and families wishing to combine a magical setting with a truly spectacular array of facilitiesFIND OUT MORE
The perfect place to make the most of the great outdoors in the foothills of magnificent Snowdonia. Ideal for a family holiday doing as little or as much as you like!FIND OUT MORE
YORKSHIRE MOORS & COAST
Enjoy superb facilities at one of the UK’s most vibrant and prestigious coastal holiday villages.FIND OUT MORE
A magnificent setting surrounded by over 500 acres of idyllic Angus countryside, Piperdam combines superb accommodation with award-winning facilities to create the ultimate Scottish experience.FIND OUT MORE
Nestled within the heart of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, within the impressive Drimsynie Estate Leisure Complex.FIND OUT MORE
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.