From rocky paths to speedy dirt roads, experience the rush of quad biking surrounded by magnificent mountains and lochs.Discover Quad Biking
Why choose Quad Biking?
- Experience the safe and swift automatic quad bikes at your own pace.
- Explore the breath-taking Argyllshire sights as you zoom through winding hillsides and craggy rock paths.
- With professional tuition on-hand, a GO Active break is an ideal base to try out quad biking.
- From £39 for an hour and a half quad trek (Ages 14+ only).
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR QUAD BIKING EXPERIENCE?
- Awe-inspiring panoramic views from the seat of your quad bike.
- Exhilarating hilly trails featuring an enticing mix of slow and fast sections.
- Create memorable moments with this activity that the whole family can enjoy.
- A briefing by an experienced instructor, followed by a fun practise run around a large field.
- Whether you’re seeking speed or just a steady ride, experience this activity at your own pace!
What To Bring
- Bottles of water to rehydrate you after your trek.
- Long-sleeved comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting a little muddy!
- Helmets, overalls, gloves and boots are all supplied.
- Having blasted around the beautiful hillsides up high, why not explore the underwater down below with a submersible sea scooter?
Hints and tips
- Take along an action video camera to catch all of the exciting moments!
- Bring water-proofs for the rainy days and enjoy splashing over the puddles!
Experience Quad Biking at this GO Active resort.
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.