Learn to snorkel like a pro and get involved in an exciting mix of underwater activitiesDiscover Snorkelling
Why choose Snorkelling?
- Enjoy the freedom of roaming underwater without having to hold your breath
- Experience a multitude of fantastic activities and games
- Easy to use mask, snorkel and fins make this activity suitable for all abilities
- Our highly-trained instructors are on-hand to help you get the best out of your snorkelling experience
- From £10 for a one-hour session - Ages 9+ only (Age restrictions may vary per location)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR Snorkelling EXPERIENCE?
- A snorkel, mask, and flippers to use (or you can bring your own if you want to)
- Expert instructors will guide you through the equipment, basic skills, breathing techniques and all-round knowledge on snorkelling
- Have fun challenging your fellow snorkelers as you dive for fish and catch the hoops – the snorkeler with the most, wins!
What To Bring
- Your swimsuit, bikini or shorts, and a towel
Hints and tips
- Once you’ve practised breathing through a snorkel, dive down and kick around a little. Just remember to blow the water out of the snorkel when you surface!
- If you’re planning on going straight from snorkelling to another activity or the restaurant, bring a change of clothes with you.
Experience Snorkelling at these GO Active resorts.
SANDYMOUTH HOLIDAY RESORT
Enviably located within rolling meadowlands only 15 minutes from Bude, this recently renovated resort features brand new facilities, plenty of activities for all ages and spectacular views of Sandymouth BayFIND OUT MORE
PIRAN MEADOWS RESORT & SPA
Superbly located, just a short drive from the golden beaches of Newquay and surrounded by the glorious North Cornwall countryside.FIND OUT MORE
LANDAL KIELDER WATERSIDE
This award winning destination gives you the opportunity to run, cycle or walk around the stunning shoreline of the largest manmade lake in northern Europe and the opportunity to relax under the darkest skies in England.FIND OUT MORE
LANDAL DARWIN FOREST
Nestling in stunning woodlands close to Matlock and Bakewell on the edge of Derbyshire’s breathtaking Peak District.FIND OUT MORE
FINLAKE HOLIDAY RESORT
Set in 130 acres of beautiful Devonshire countryside on the edge of Dartmoor, just half an hour from the sea and boasting outstanding leisure facilities.FIND OUT MORE
A 5 star tourist board award winning retreat that blends the traditional seaside holiday with a contemporary twist, and a touch of nostalgia.FIND OUT MORE
SHERWOOD CASTLE HOLDAY FOREST
Nestling deep in 40 acres of woodland in the heart of beautiful Robin Hood Country. Sherwood Castle Holiday Forest is the perfect, cosy getaway for couples, friends and an excellent choice for a family break too.FIND OUT MORE
Boasting spectacular panoramic views and a magnificent all-weather leisure complex tucked away in the charming yet wild Argyll countryside, just outside Dunoon.FIND OUT MORE
CHEDDAR WOODS RESORT & SPA
Tucked away on the slopes of the beautiful Mendip Hills, Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa offers spectacular views of the Somerset countryside.FIND OUT MORE
Set amidst picturesque surroundings and boasting the stunning scenery of the New Forest and with Castleman Trailway only on the doorstep.FIND OUT MORE
CROWHURST PARK LODGES
This exclusive award winning development of pine lodges has been tastefully landscaped in the magnificent grounds of Crowhurst Park, a 17th Century country estate.FIND OUT MORE
HENGAR MANOR COUNTRY PARK
Set deep in glorious countryside, close to North Cornwall’s golden beaches and stunning coastline, Hengar Manor hosts something for everyone.FIND OUT MORE
SANDYBROOK COUNTRY PARK
Onsite the whole family can enjoy a range of activities, have a relaxing swim or enjoy a meal in the Coach House bar and restaurant. Sandybrook Country Park provides the perfect base from which to explore the surrounding area which boasts many stunning walks and cycling trails.FIND OUT MORE
WHITEMEAD FOREST PARK
Peacefully tucked away amidst the rolling hills and tranquil woodland of the majestic Forest of Dean, Whitemead Forest Park is the ultimate escape for couples, groups and families wishing to combine a magical setting with a truly spectacular array of facilitiesFIND OUT MORE
The perfect place to make the most of the great outdoors in the foothills of magnificent Snowdonia. Ideal for a family holiday doing as little or as much as you like!FIND OUT MORE
YORKSHIRE MOORS & COAST
Enjoy superb facilities at one of the UK’s most vibrant and prestigious coastal holiday villages.FIND OUT MORE
A magnificent setting surrounded by over 500 acres of idyllic Angus countryside, Piperdam combines superb accommodation with award-winning facilities to create the ultimate Scottish experience.FIND OUT MORE
Nestled within the heart of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, within the impressive Drimsynie Estate Leisure Complex.FIND OUT MORE
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.