Relax and unwind within a tranquil environment and get professionally pampered with an array of treatments and therapiesDiscover Spa treatments
Why have Spa treatments?
- Great for the mind, body and soul
- Get whisked off to a world of relaxation, surrounded by natural beauty
- Enticing array of spa treatments to suit men and women, from manicures to full body treatments
- Fully qualified therapists will tailor the treatments to your exact needs, ensuring you have a bespoke spa experience
- Each spa has its own unique charm, but all have the same relaxing and friendly atmosphere
- Nestled on-site means you’re never too far away from a treatment
- The cost of treatments depend on the package you choose
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR spa treatment?
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked to fill in a quick questionnaire before removing your socks and shoes, and sliding into a pair of fluffy slippers to begin the relaxation
- Your treatment will begin with a little chat with your therapist about your requirements and the massage pressure you would like, to ensure your treatment is tailored for you
- Your choice of room temperature, lighting and music
- Depending on the treatment you choose, it will either relax, detoxify or relieve tension in a specific area of your body
What To Bring
- Non-restrictive, casual clothes such as yoga trousers, T-shirts and jumpers
- If you fancy a dip in the pool afterwards, bring along your swimsuit, bikini or shorts
After a rejuvenating treatment or therapy, why not indulge in a few culinary delights at the on-site restaurant or pop over to the bar?
Hints and tips
- Keeping warm before your massage makes it easier for you to relax but also helps the therapist achieve better results
- Why not plan a leisurely walk or cycle afterwards and enjoy the beautiful surroundings?
- Book your spa treatment over the phone in advance to get a time slot that will fit in with your other activities
Experience Spa Treatments at these GO Active resorts.
PIRAN MEADOWS RESORT & SPA
Superbly located, just a short drive from the golden beaches of Newquay and surrounded by the glorious North Cornwall countryside.FIND OUT MORE
LANDAL DARWIN FOREST
Nestling in stunning woodlands close to Matlock and Bakewell on the edge of Derbyshire’s breathtaking Peak District.FIND OUT MORE
FINLAKE HOLIDAY RESORT
Set in 130 acres of beautiful Devonshire countryside on the edge of Dartmoor, just half an hour from the sea and boasting outstanding leisure facilities.FIND OUT MORE
CHEDDAR WOODS RESORT & SPA
Tucked away on the slopes of the beautiful Mendip Hills, Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa offers spectacular views of the Somerset countryside.FIND OUT MORE
CROWHURST PARK LODGES
This exclusive award winning development of pine lodges has been tastefully landscaped in the magnificent grounds of Crowhurst Park, a 17th Century country estate.FIND OUT MORE
The perfect place to make the most of the great outdoors in the foothills of magnificent Snowdonia. Ideal for a family holiday doing as little or as much as you like!FIND OUT MORE
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.