Real reviews, from customers like you.
1. Quiet site
2.Caravans not too close together
3.Well equipped caravans and inside is clean
4. Apart from the couple of steps into caravan the actual site is quite disabled friendly.
1.Had to ask for bed linen
2.Had to ask for net curtains
3. Gardener mowing grass around the van whilst we were having breakfast at about 8.30am
4. Being woken up by staff throwing the packed up clean linen under caravan at about 6am on day of departure . (we are still paying to be thereat that time in the morning)
5. Cigarette butts left to stew in a ash tray full of water just outside window, also cigarette ends all under and around the outside of the van . No matter what we did , fabreeze etc, inside the caravan smelt of stale cigarettes which as an asthmatic wasn't nice.
6.DREADFUL smell which at times was over powering, could be from the nearby water treatment works .
7. Needs to have a box outside reception for keys to be left in at check out , reception isn't always open at 9am and letterbox has a ledge where keys could get stuck.
8. Shop isn't well stocked , buy milk bread ect before you get there. Alcoholic drinks in shop are almost exactly double the cost in normal shops.
9. The resident cat keeps wandering in and out of the caravan if you leave the door open.
No access to the beach,no indoor pool,too much bingo making entertainment late.
park very clean & tidy for this time of year.
Had a great weekend in a good location for the teenagers in the group.
Entertainment and staff were lovely. Really needs an indoor pool and shame you cannot access beach from caravan park. I needed cash as well and I had to drive a few miles to get this. Better to have onsite facility. We did have a great Easter here though.
this was my fourth trip to this park and there has definitely been a few changes made (for the better).
Only one drawback, no direct access to beach anymore due to coastal errosion, but this did not spoil our stay.
Our caravan was clean and well maintained, although freezing cold and the hot plates on the walls did nothing to warm the bedrooms up at all! Our bedding actually felt wet it was so cold at night!
The clubhouse was newly refurbished and was clean and fresh throughout.
The evening entertainment was really disappointing as it revolved heavily around link up and national bingo. It's really not appropriate to expect small children to sit quietly at a table for almost an hour while the bingo is going on! Not family friendly at all... Our kids were bored to tears! We came to Broadland Sands a few years back and had a far better experience of family entertainment. Although there was bingo, it was much shorter and was run by the entertainment reps purely for the people at Broadlands, so it was more light hearted and at least you knew someone from the site would win!
The club house needs a rethink... A separate room for bingo if that's really what people want to do for the majority of the evening? At least this way the children could still have some fun!
For a family with two young children the whole experience is amazing value for money, and very well located for other attractions
The caravan was very clean and comfortable. Everything was adequate for 2 people but I do wonder if there was sufficient cooking equipment, etc if 8 people stayed.
beautiful caravan with all the comforts of home.
had a wonderful great value short break
seemed quite tired and worn
Lovely site. Very quiet. Within easy reach of all major towns and attractions by car (bus station nearby but nothing within walking distance including beach). Cleanest caravan we have ever had.
Nice, staff on the whole.
The pool staff reminded me that there was no diving allowed however this was hypocritically delivered as they were playing 'keepy uppy' with a football despite another rule saying 'no ball games'.
There was not much to do on park no acess to beach as it said.the fridge had no freezer.shop not very good,had no bread 5mins from opening,not much value and choice of meals and found expensive .