out of 10
Stayed at Keswick Reach 23 -27 Dec 2017 in a Ruskin 1 Lodge. Upon arrival reception staff were very friendly & welcoming. Reception building also includes a cafe/bar, small shop, restaurant and lounge. All to a very high standard which gives a positive first impression. The lodges are well positioned and my lodge was not over looked by another. Loved the lodge! Lobby- toilet, cupboard [containing iron & board]. Bedroom - TV, clock/radio, stool,walk in wardrobe. On-suite - bath/shower, power point, loo, sink. Lounge - TV, 2x two seat settees, selection of games, spectacular wall of windows. Kitchen - gas oven/grill, microwave, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, wine chiller, 5 burner hob, toaster, table & chairs.
1. 10 minutes drive on good roads from Kewsick
2. Super friendly staff
3. Fantastic central heating
4. Reception will provide DVD player for a small deposit
5.Everything provided - washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, soap, shampoo,
conditioner, tea, coffee, bath rubber duck!
6. WiFi for 5 devices in llodge
1. The settees were uncomfortable in under an hour, no support
2. The arrival / departure times are harsh. 4pm arrival 10am departure.
3. I've marked down the Value for Money because it cost lot to stay over Xmas.
Loved Keswick Reach! Booked to return Feb 2018 & would certainly recommend to friends.
Confirmed guest, 2017-12-27