Go walking in the Trotternish Peninsula and experience the fantastic countryside and its wildlife from this Scandinavian-style holiday property.
- Wood-burning stove - fuel avail locally
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Travel cot
- Two TVs, one with teletext
- DVD (small library)
- CD (small library)
- Wi-fi available at cost, payable to Highland Wi-fi
- Garden with deck and furniture
- Natural grounds
- Parking (for 6 cars)
- No smoking
- Ground floor facilities
This superb, detached cottage sits in its own grounds with panoramic views across Uig Bay. Furnished throughout in Scandanavian style, the cottage is bright and airy with wooden flooring and an attractive wall of patio doors. Ideal for climbing and walking in the Trotternish Peninsula, nearby there are ferry trips to many of the Outer Hebridean islands. Enjoy spectacular sunsets from Uig or enjoy one of the many fine restaurants and pubs in the island’s capital of Portree.
Shops 1 mile.