Imposing Grade II listed house, ideal for larger groups of friends and family, with sea views and a games room.
- Open fire - fuel for 2 days inc
- Elec and full gas CH inc (Oct - Feb, £150 pw, except Christmas and New Year)
- Bed linen and towels inc
- DVD (small library)
- American f/freezer
- Tel - incoming calls only
- 2 acres of enclosed terraced gardens and large lawned area
- Verandah with picnic tables seating 12 and panoramic sea views
- Parking (for 6 cars); additional parking by boat house
- Cycle store
- Games room in boat house with table tennis and darts
- No smoking
- Please note: There are two sets of 9-10 steps, some sloping banks in lawned area. This property has a security deposit of £500.
> Avilion has magnificent sea views and is situated in an elevated position overlooking two sandy coves in the village of Trearddur Bay. Built in 1912 and based on a French château, it is Grade II listed and known locally as ‘Pepperpots’ due to the two turrets at the front of the property.
Standing detached, set in 2 acres of terraced gardens and large lawns, it also has a separate boat house in the garden where there is a games room with table tennis and darts. There are two sandy coves 10 yards from the property, with protected beaches, and it is a short walk from a large Blue Flag beach. Sailing, diving, water sports, windsurfing, golf (9 and 18-hole courses locally), horse riding and walking are all very popular activities in the area of Trearddur Bay. For the less active, the panoramic sea views from the conservatory, overlooking the beaches, are stunning. The boats that take part in the summer regatta are a delight to watch as they sail past the beaches. There is a coastal path that winds right around the island of Anglesey and shows off this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Further places of interest to visit include the National Trust property of Plas Newydd, Mount Snowdon, only about 35 miles from Trearddur Bay, and Beaumaris with its castle and restaurants. Shops ¾ mile, pub serving food ¼ mile. Show more