Ballingall Cottage is in our baby & toddler friendly scheme and enjoys a shared children’s play area.
This detached, picturesque cottage enjoys a wonderful rural location, perfect for touring Perthshire, enjoying the Fife coast and St Andrews or even an easy journey into Edinburgh or Glasgow. Just 1 mile from Milnathort or Kinross for a variety of shops, restaurants and pubs. Thoughtfully furnished throughout, the lovely beamed living room has a cosy stove, perfect for a winter retreat, and the sunny patio is ideal for relaxing in with a glass of wine. Golf at Kinross or Milnathort, 1 mile or Gleneagles, 15 miles. Fishing on Loch Leven, or take a boat over to Loch Leven Castle, explore 15 miles of Heritage trails around the loch. Swimming, squash, riding and beautiful walks nearby. Shops 1 mile.
Spacious beamed living area with sofa bed (alternative sleeping) and French doors to patio. Kitchen/dining room. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet. Double bedroom. Twin bedroom.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Electricity and full gas central heating included (£25 per week, £20 short breaks October-March)
- Bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot
- High chair
- DAB radio
- iPod dock
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Large enclosed garden with patio and furniture
- Shared children’s play area by arrangement
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- No smoking