Enjoy the open countryside as you relax in this tranquil setting, ideally located to venture to nearby towns and coast.
- Wood-burning stove – initial fuel inc
- Elec, full gas CH (underfloor on ground floor), bed linen and towels inc
- Freesat TV
- DVD (small library)
- Stereo/CD/iPod dock
- Selection of books and games
- Small garden with furniture
- Shared use of grounds
- Off-road parking
- Shared heated indoor swimming pool (14m x 4m, depth 1.4m, open all year)
- Shared well-equipped adult gym
- No smoking
> Approached by an impressive driveway flanked by trees, these converted former stables buildings occupy a picturesque setting in the grounds of Georgian Grade II listed Blyth View, once serving as a workhouse. Now converted into residences with extensive grounds and a resident’s leisure facility, Blyth View enjoys an elevated position above the Blyth Valley. Surrounded by open countryside, it makes a tranquil setting, yet the Suffolk Heritage Coast, and the towns of Southwold and Walberswick are a mere 10 minutes’ drive. Dunwich, Minsmere bird reserve, Aldeburgh and Snape are all within ½-hour drive. Shop and pub ¾ mile.
The Old Stables (BNH) and adjoining Lime Tree Cottage (CSG) can be booked together to accommodate up to 14 guests. Show more