Dating back to the 1800’s with much care taken to retain its original charm. The ideal base for exploring numerous historic towns and for enjoying a variety of outdoor pursuits.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Freeview TV
- Double oven
- Small, enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars); additional roadside parking
- Secure cycle store
- No smoking
- Ground floor facilities
- Please note: This property has a security deposit of £100.
> Originally built in the 1800s, this holiday cottage has been renovated to a very high specification but has kept all of its charm and character. Within easy driving distance are Stratford, historic Warwick, Leamington Spa and Worcester. The Cotswolds and the Malverns are both easily accessible with famous walks and cycle paths. Golf, fishing and horse riding locally, and Ragley Hall is 3 miles. Birmingham 1 hour with great transport links. Farm shop (with large range of fresh local fruit, vegetables and estate meats) 2 miles, pub 1½
miles. Show more