Enjoying views over the Duddon Valley, this property is surrounded by beautiful gardens with views of Caw and Stickle Fells.
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Initial fuel for wood burner included
- Satellite TV
- Large, enclosed lawned garden with patio, terrace and furniture
- Mature shared grounds with patio area
- 1 dog welcome, to be kept on a lead at all times
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Cycle store
- Natural water supply from spring
- Welcome pack
- No smoking
- NB: 3ft fenced drop at back of property. Steps in
> Formerly a chapel, this wonderful holiday cottage, adjoining the owner’s home, enjoys uninterrupted views over the peaceful Duddon Valley. It is surrounded by beautiful mature gardens that back onto established woodland, with superb views of Caw and Stickle Fells. On the doorstep are some of the best fell walking in the Lake District. Within a couple of miles are Ulpha’s shop and post office, close to the River Duddon. Shop 1 mile, pub 2 miles.