Ideal for two couples or a family of 4, a great base for discovering this area of Wales with the coast nearby and many attractions inland.
- Full elec CH (underfloor in bathrooms and shower rooms) inc
- Highchair available on request
- Doggy extras
- Three Freeview TVs (one 36")
- Enclosed garden with patio and furniture (also accessed from twin bedroom)
- Hot tub for 4 (private)
- 1 dog over 1 year old welcome, to be kept on lead outside the patio/garden and dog exercising field (sheep country)
- Parking (for 3 cars)
- No children under 12 years except children under 2 years
- NB: Pond, 33 yards
- Wood-burning stove – initial fuel inc, thereafter avail at cost
- Elec, bed linen and towels inc
- Shared, fenced exercise field for dogs with picnic bench
- Welcome pack
- No smoking
- NB: Drops in farm grounds
> These converted farm buildings originally formed part of the grounds of Dolgoy Farm which is believed to have originated around 400 years ago, and in its heyday was in excess of 200 acres. They are nestled within the grounds of the owners’ 35-acre small-holding amidst the peaceful sounds of rural life, just 2 miles from the coast, and overlook the lovely pond with ducks and other wildlife.
Aptly named Snuggle Cottage, one of a row, (ref PA2), is a cosy, converted, beamed stone cottage for two, and there is a sitting area to the front of the cottage from which to enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
Aptly named Ponycob Cottage (ref PA6) is named after the Welsh name for pony; the larger Welsh cob, known for its hardiness and good temperament, historically being used on the farm. It’s a lovingly restored semi-detached stone conversion with beams and features a private patio garden with its own Jacuzzi hot tub, within this peaceful setting.
The Coach House Loft (ref 30160) is set on the first floor and has been sympathetically created within the Coach House and also has a private patio garden with its own Jacuzzi hot tub.
The owners, who live adjacent to the properties, have lovingly renovated the buildings and preserved their features and history whilst providing contemporary amenities and comfort. There is even a stock-proof, fenced-in field with a picnic bench where guests are able to exercise their dogs freely. Show more