Ideal for families, this 18th-century, detached, thatched cottage is full of character and just ½ mile from the beach.
- Open fire - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec and full NSH inc (£25 pw Oct-Apr)
- Bed linen and towels inc
- Two TVs
- Double oven inc
- Washer/dryer (in summerhouse)
- Large lawned garden
- Treehouse (use at guests’ own risk)
- Parking (for 3 cars)
- No smoking
- NB: Pond and two small streams in garden
> Nestling in a peaceful location in the small pretty hamlet of Lower Eype, this 18th-century detached and thatched character cottage offers a great holiday home which families will love. Set only ½ mile from the beach and a mile from the market town of Bridport, the cottage boasts a large delightful garden with a summer house accommodating up to four guests. Lovely scenic walks along the Heritage coast are easily available as are fishing and golf. Shop 1 mile.