Just a few yards from the pub, this attractive 17th-century cottage is within easy reach of the Jurassic Coast.
- Wood-burning stove - initial basket of logs inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec and full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Satellite TV (Freeview)
- Wi-fi broadband
- Tel - emergency calls only
- Small enclosed garden with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars); carport (for 1 car)
- No smoking
- Please note: Couples, family bookings and holidaymakers only. Sorry, no hen and stag parties.
> Nestling in the peaceful village of Waytown, this attractive cottage forms part of a former 17th-century rope barn serving Slape Mill. Designed in open-plan style, it feels very spacious and lies 6 miles from the beach at West Bay, where boating and fishing are available. An array of local produce can be bought locally, and the village pub is just a short stroll up the lane. Within easy reach is the dramatic World Heritage Jurassic coastline, including Lyme Regis and its famous Cobb (14 miles). Bridport is nearby and Exeter, Weymouth, Abbotsbury and Dorchester are all easy drives. Shop 2 miles.