Just a mile from Bala and the beautiful Snowdonia National Park this is a stunning area for a holiday in North Wales.
- Elec, elec convector heaters, partial NSH bed linen and towels inc
- W/machine, t/dryer and spin dryer (external utility)
- Terraced garden with furniture
- Grass tennis court
- Fishing, 100 yd stretch - 2 miles by arr
- Access unsuitable for the infirm
> This cosy, well-appointed, detached holiday cottage - with a lovely view across Lake Bala - is in an elevated position behind the owner’s house and has its own drive, terraced garden and parking. With open woodland on one side and fields behind, the cottage is all on one floor. Just a mile away is the popular town of Bala in Snowdonia National Park. The 4-mile long lake offers excellent facilities for sailing, canoeing, fishing, wind-surfing and swimming. There is also a lakeside narrow-gauge railway as well as golf and horse riding nearby. Shops and pub 1 mile. Show more