Located just 9 miles away from Bath, this holiday property is the ideal base for discovering all that Bath and Wiltshire have to offer.
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- T/cot and h/chair on request
- Two Freeview TVs
- Electric range
- Enclosed garden with sitting-out area and furniture
- Ample parking
- Cycle store
- Pets free of charge - to be kept on a lead at all times, livestock
- No smoking
- Please note: Holidaymakers only.
> This luxury detached barn conversion is situated in a lovely village, where guests can enjoy great walks from the doorstep. This holiday cottage has use of a generous garden with far-reaching countryside views. Located in Thingley, this is an excellent base from which to visit the city of Bath, 9 miles, where The Royal Crescent, The Circus, Pulteney Bridge, the Roman Baths and the modern Thermae Bath Spa are not to be missed. There are several National Trust properties in the area to visit including Stourhead, Dyrham Park, Lacock Abbey, Longleat and Iford Manor. Shop 1½ miles, pub and restaurant 1 mile. Show more