Enjoying a cosy woodburner, this single-storey property is situated in spectacular grounds, just 1 mile from Oban.
Of a high standard, Goose Cottage is a single-storey holiday property set in shared, mature and spectacular grounds. Oban town (shops, bars and restaurants) is 1 mile; from its bustling harbour, boat trips leave for Mull and Iona. Enjoy Glencoe, Inveraray, sea safaris from Easdale. Shops 1/2 mile, pub ¼ mile.
12 steps to entrance. Living/dining room with wood-burning stove and wooden floor. Well-equipped kitchen. Double bedroom with 5ft bed, TV. Bathroom with roll-top bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Electricity, biomass central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Two Freeview TVs
- DVD (small library)
- Washing machine
- Small garden with patio, furniture
- Shared natural, unspoilt grounds
- Parking (for 1 car)
- Cycle store
- No smoking
- Please note: No children. There are 10 steps to the entrance and 18 steps to viewpoint. There is an unfenced loch and cliff in adjacent grounds