A fantastic Scandinavian holiday property with an open plan living area looking out over Falmouth harbour. Enjoy al fresco dining from the sunny terrace.
- Elec, gas, gas wood burner, full gas CH (underfloor in all rooms, except bedrooms), bed linen and towels inc
- 50" Smart TV (in living room)
- Three Freeview TVs and DVD players (in bedrooms)
- Surround sound
- Induction hob
- Nespresso coffee machine
- W/machine and t/dryer (in hall cupboard)
- SMEG American style fridge/freezer
- Enclosed garden with terrace, patio and furniture
- Private level parking (for 2 cars)
- No smoking
- NB: 2 steps on terrace. Steep drop with fenced barrier. Steep drive - alternative pedestrian access via 11 steps. The owners small studio is attached to the property, which the owners use occasionally.
> Gwel An Porth is a spacious and luxury property all on one level with stunning 180° views around the coast overlooking Falmouth Harbour and waterways. This property is perfect for families, mixed generation families and equally appealing to couples who are looking for a great location and from which they can walk in to the town harbour. There is a superb choice of restaurants, pubs, cafes, shops just a short stroll. All bedrooms have fabulous harbour views. The secluded sun terrace which runs alongside the property offers an ideal relaxation area, and is the perfect place in which to relax over breakfast or enjoy an evening drink whilst watching the never ending and changing activity on the harbour. There is plenty to do and see around the area, with activities to suit all ages. Falmouth town centre is just five minutes’ walk and is one of the UK’s foremost holiday destinations offering everything from superb, clean beaches, sailing, water sports, cliffs and coastal walks, a golf course and a bustling town centre with a wide selection of shops, restaurants, bars, cinema, National Maritime Museum, Pendennis Castle, marinas and harbours. Regular passenger ferry services operate from the main pier to St Mawes and Flushing, or take one of the many creek and waterway sight seeing trips. Gyllingvase Beach, offering superb facilities for bathing and surfing, Castle Beach and Swanpool Leisure Beach and Nature Reserve are all just a short distance away, and there are several boating lakes in the area, perfect for a summer’s day. For those who enjoy boating, there is a wide range of opportunities in the area, from the romantic Helford River, made famous by Daphne de Maurier’s novel Frenchman’s Creek
, to the Argal Reservoir and Water Park with fishing, bird watching and watersports park. For a beautiful view of the town, climb the 111 steps up ‘Jacob’s Ladder’, or spend a relaxed afternoon browsing the many art galleries in the town. Shop 500 yards, pub 100 yards. Show more