Rurally placed property with wood burner situated at Mount Hooley Farm with access to recognised cycle routes and countryside walks.
- Wood-burning stove - fuel inc
- Elec, full LPG CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Cot and h/chair on request
- Freeview TV
- DVD player with a selection of DVDs
- iPod dock
- Selection of books
- Double oven
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, garden furniture, coastal and countryside views
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Shared rural grass tennis court
- No smoking
- Please note: No animals allowed, including guide dogs due to allergies.
> With tranquil surroundings and spectacular views from the garden and overall development, this exclusive holiday property is part of Mount Hooley Farm, a sensitive farm steading conversion situated approximately 2 miles away from the causeway to Holy Island. Within the grounds is a communal rural grass
tennis court. The cottage is ideally placed for exploring the Northumbrian coastline (including Holy Island and Bamburgh), St Cuthbert’s Way, Kyloe Woods, the Cheviot Hills and the Borders. Alnwick, Berwick, Edinburgh and Newcastle are within easy driving distance. Several horse riding stables and renowned golf courses are within easy reach, and discounted golf at Bamburgh Golf Course can be arranged. There is a café/restaurant, gift shop and adjacent falconry centre just over 1 mile away. Shop and pub (in hotel) 500 yards. Show more