Enjoy a tranquil setting on the Cotswold Water Park with all its benefits including spa, swimming pools, gym and nature trails.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full elec CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Digital smart TV with Netflix
- iPod dock
- Enclosed decked area and furniture
- Parking (for 1 car); additional parking avail
- Welcome pack
- No smoking
- Please note: Couples and family bookings only, no hen or stag parties. There is a lake in the grounds. This property has a security deposit of £250.
> Juniper House is a traditional, detached, Cotswold stone house, overlooking the water garden and set within a 450-acre nature reserve, on the Lower Mill Estate in Somerford Keynes, where a large variety of wildlife can be observed in total tranquillity.
In addition to the house facilities, guests also benefit from access to the estate’s on-site private spa free of charge, comprising indoor and outdoor heated pools, a bracing eco-pool naturally filtered by lilies, a sauna, steam room, gym and spa treatments (treatments extra, by arrangement).
Other on-site facilities include two hard tennis courts, canoe hire, bike hire, children’s play areas, football nets, the restaurant Ballihoo, and so much more, boredom is not an option. Lower Mill Estate also has an on-site general store and a restaurant/bar.
The wonderful countryside of the Cotswolds and surrounding areas, such as Cheltenham, Bath, Oxford and beyond are all within easy reach - making Lower Mill Estate an ideal spot for exploring and adventure. Shop, pub and restaurant ½ mile. Show more