Visit Beer, Branscombe and Lyme Regis, plus, explore the Jurassic Coast and many coastal attractions from this family-friendly holiday home.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc Oct-Apr, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full gas CH, bed linen, towels inc
- T/cot, h/chair on request
- Two Freeview TVs
- iPod dock
- Tel-incoming, emergency calls only
- Enclosed lawned garden, furniture
- Garage (for 1 small car)
- Parking (for 1 car)
- Secure cycle store
- External games room with snooker table, table football
- No smoking
- Please note: This property has a security deposit of £100.
> This Grade II listed Georgian house, one of a pair, is near the heart of Colyton with its narrow streets lined with stone and thatched buildings. The Seaton Tramway provides an interesting ride from Colyton to the coast, 2 miles away. Explore Beer, Branscombe and Lyme Regis. The Jurassic Coast is renowned for its fossil-bearing rocks. Exeter is a 40-minute drive and the edge of the Dartmoor National Park is less than an hour. Cycles can be hired locally. Shop, pub and restaurant 200 yards.