Set in an ideal location close to the coastal villages of Rockcliffe and Kippford, this detached character property overlooks White Loch.
Situated on the edge of the seaside conservation village of Rockcliffe, this detached character property, overlooking White Loch, offers an ideal holiday base from which to explore the Solway coastline and surrounding area. Wonderful forest, coastal and lochside walks from the doorstep and direct cycling access into Dalbeattie Forest - one of the ‘7 Stanes’. The delightful sailing village of Kippford (with two pubs) and the beaches of Rockcliffe and Sandyhills are just over 2 miles away. RSPB Mersehead and National Trust properties are nearby. Shop 150 yards, pub ½ mile.
Living room with oak floor. Kitchen/dining room with wood-burning stove, limestone flag floor and two Velux windows. First floor: Double bedroom. Twin bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet. Shower room with toilet.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Electricity, full oil central heating (underfloor on ground floor), bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot
- High chair
- Digital TV
- Wireless bluetooth speaker
- Combi microwave oven/grill
- Washing machine
- Telephone (honesty box)
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and barbecue
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Cycle store
- No smoking
- NB: No children under 3 years except babes in arms. Steep slopes and drop in garden.