Mariners Cottage is a true coastal property; it boasts panoramic sea views and with the beach nearby.
- Elec, elec rads, bed linen and towels inc
- Washer/dryer in outbuilding
- Small, enclosed, paved front garden with furniture
- Public car park £3 per day, 100 yds
- No smoking
- NB: No children under 12 years old, except babes in arms. The sea is immediately below the garden.
> Built circa 1795, Mariners Cottage is spectacularly situated only metres from the sea.
One of a row, this fabulous former fisherman’s cottage has been completely renovated, whilst retaining its original charm. All floors have stunning sea views, and the delightful paved and walled front garden looks directly over the sea towards St Clement’s Isle and St Michael’s Mount, with distant views down the coast towards Lizard Point. The heart of the village is within easy walking distance and offers a harbour and beach as well as pubs, restaurants, shops and art galleries in its quaint narrow streets. Shops and pub within 500 yards.