Secret coves and secluded beaches abound at St Austell Bay and The Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan are must-see attractions.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full gas CH, bed linen and towels inc
- H/chair on request
- Freeview TV
- Large lawned garden with terrace, garden furniture and pergoda
- Parking (for 2 cars): additional parking avail on request
- Use of owners’ secure cycle store
- Welcome pack
- No smoking
> This beautifully presented, period detached holiday cottage is the perfect base for exploring this area of Cornwall. The St Austell Bay is dotted with secret coves and secluded beaches, enabling you to experience the diverse county at its best. The village of Charlestown is a short distance away, frequently used as a film and TV set with many restaurants on the ancient quayside. Visit the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan, both must-see attractions. Horse riding, sailing, surfing, sea fishing, shopping and golf are all available close by. Shop and pub 200 yards.