Ideal for horse riding enthusiasts, there is an on-site equestrian centre which offers horse riding.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Five digital TVs
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Ground floor facilities. Please note: This property has a security deposit of £150.
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- iPod dock
- Enclosed courtyard with terrace, patio and furniture
- Shared garden
- Shared 40-acre grounds (restricted access)
- Cycle store
- Welcome pack
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes)
- NB: Holidaymakers only. Pond and fountain in garden. Lake in grounds, 10 yds
These holiday properties offer a rural retreat and are situated on a small farm development. Redbridge Farmhouse (ref DCCX) is a semi-detached, typical Dorset farmhouse, Redbridge Barn (ref DDDX) is a unique and impressive, beautifully appointed, period-style, semi-detached farmhouse and Redbridge Stable Cottage (ref DCCY) is a detached property. Providing a rural retreat, these holiday properties are ideally located for exploring all that Dorset has to offer. The golden sands of Studland and the National Trust’s Brownsea Island are a short drive away, as is the RPSB nature reserve near Poole Harbour. The UNESCO recognised Jurassic Coast, England’s only natural World Heritage Site, is close by, with Durlston, Lulworth and Durdle Door. There are lots of scenic coastal paths for walking and cycling. Attractions nearby include Farmer Palmer’s, Monkey World, the Tank Museum, Tower Park and Tyneham Village. Bulbury Woods golf course is next door. Beach 7 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant ½ mile.