Nestled in the beautiful Scottish countryside with views of Tinto Hill, this pair of adjoining holiday cottages, originally stables and dairy parlours stand adjacent to the owner’s home. Dating back over 200 years, they are situated on a smallholding, 5 miles from the historic burgh of Lanark and 25 miles from Edinburgh and Glasgow. Walking, cycling, fishing, golf, mountain biking and riding are available locally. Lanark, 6 miles, boasts the World Heritage Site of New Lanark, close to the Falls of Clyde, the Corehouse Estate and the Scottish Wildlife Trust’s Corehouse Nature Reserve. Biggar, 11 miles, has an array of specialist shops, pubs, eateries, Victorian-style puppet theatre, museums, boating and paddling pools, tennis courts and the famous Hogmanay bonfire and street party. Shops and pub 3 miles.
Living room with wood-burning stove. Kitchen. Separate toilet. First floor: Double bedroom with TV. Twin bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Please note: Couples and family bookings only
- This property has a security deposit of £100
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Full LPG central heating included (October-March £25per week, £10/£15 per 3/4 night short breaks
- Electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and high chair on request
- Two Freeview TVs
- DVD (small library)
- Washing machine
- Garden with furniture
- Cycle store
- No smoking