Traditional family cottage with beams and wood burning stove, short drive to Norfolk coastline, Walsingham Steam Railway nearby.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- NB: Unfenced pond in garden
- Full oil CH, elec, bed linen and towels inc
- Digital TV
- Tel - emergency/incoming only
- Unsuitable for the infirm
- No smoking. Please note: This property has a security deposit of £50.
> Located just a short drive from the uncrowded Norfolk coastline, these Grade II listed cottages (Owl Cottage ref CSR and Gable End ref CTS) have been lovingly restored provide comfortable holiday accommodation with much character, and Gable End even boasts its own outdoor heated
swimming pool. Wells-next-the-Sea lies a mere 6 miles distant and Blakeney is just 8 miles. Walsingham Abbey and Priory, Holkham Hall and the Wells and Walsingham Steam Railway are all within easy reach. Shops 2 miles.
Owl Cottage (CSR) can be booked with Gable End (CTS) to accommodate up to 12 guests.