The Farmhouse occupies a superb position on the edge of Regency Cheltenham
- Wood-burning stoves - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail at cost
- Elec, full gas CH, bed linen & towels inc
- Two satellite TVs
- Six TVs
- Aga inc
- Large, enclosed lawned garden, terrace & furniture
- 2-acre shared grounds
- Ample parking, extra avail.
- Private hot tub (weather permitting)
- Shared tennis court (pre-booking required)
- No smoking
- Please note: There is a small raised pond, 5 yards away. There are internal steps throughout the property. This property has a security deposit of £300.
> The Farmhouse occupies a superb position on the edge of Regency Cheltenham. With views across to the Malvern Hills and the Black Mountains, this 19th-century farmhouse has undergone major refurbishment to offer guests a beautifully appointed, well-equipped home with an extensive lawned garden. With plenty of living space, the rolling lawns and a private hot tub, the Farmhouse adjoins another property and is an ideal location for a holiday or as a venue to celebrate a special occasion. This is a perfect base from which to explore the countryside and villages of the Cotswolds and the attractions of the Heart of England. Broadway – the ‘Venice’ of the Cotswolds; delightful Chipping Campden; Blockley, cited as the most beautiful village in England, and Stow-on-the-Wold boasting England’s oldest pub, are all within half an hour’s drive. Exploring this region at any time of year is a rewarding experience, each season throwing a different light on the changing scene. Heritage attractions include Sudeley Castle (7 miles). The Forest of Dean is 23 miles. Bath, Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon are all within one hour by car. Sailing and wind-surfing on 15,000 acres of lakes near the Roman town of Cirencester are within 30 minutes’ drive. Shop and pub 1/2