A highly desirable cottage with its own outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. Picture perfect interiors finished to a high standard.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- 39" Smart TV (Netflix)
- iPod dock
- Electric range inc
- W/machine, t/dryer (external utility)
- Enclosed garden, furniture
- Shared use of owners’ garden
- Ample parking
- Private outdoor heated swimming pool (23ft x 12ft, depth 4 ft) 9am-6pm, Spring Bank holiday week-end Sep, heating £100pw poa, short break price by arr
- Private hot tub
- External games room with pool table, table football and air hockey
- No smoking
- Please note: There is an unfenced pond in garden. This property has a security deposit of £150.
> A wing of the owners’ house, this beautiful 16th century cottage makes for the perfect holiday retreat for that special break away.
With its traditional beamed lounge area, inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove all helping to create a warm and inviting base to relax and unwind.
The brick flooring in the lounge area adds to the charm of this elegant retreat, whilst outside the luxury continues with a lawned garden, outdoor heated swimming pool (seasonal) and your very own outdoor hot tub.
Explore a little further and you will discover an outside games room with pool table, table football and air hockey. Everything you need to enjoy fun filled days with friends, or family creating some happy memories to treasure.
Bursting with open countryside and lush forests, this area offers plenty of opportunity to explore.
From the pull of Thetford Forest with its vast array of outdoor activities to the market towns of Swaffham, Watton and Dereham.
Further afield will take you to the fine city of Norwich. Here you will find lots to keep you busy including a variety of restaurants, bars and a good selection of shops and nightlife. Explore the castle, or visit one of the many coffee houses where you can sit and relax, as the world passes you by.
Just under an hour by car will take you to the capital of The Norfolk Broads, Wroxham. A pretty town renowned for its tranquil waters, the Bure Valley steam railway and Wroxham Barns craft centre.