Learn to snorkel like a pro and get involved in an exciting mix of underwater activitiesDiscover Snorkelling
Why choose Snorkelling?
- Enjoy the freedom of roaming underwater without having to hold your breath
- Experience a multitude of fantastic activities and games
- Easy to use mask, snorkel and fins make this activity suitable for all abilities
- Our highly-trained instructors are on-hand to help you get the best out of your snorkelling experience
- From £10 for a one-hour session - Ages 9+ only (Age restrictions may vary per location)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR Snorkelling EXPERIENCE?
- A snorkel, mask, and flippers to use (or you can bring your own if you want to)
- Expert instructors will guide you through the equipment, basic skills, breathing techniques and all-round knowledge on snorkelling
- Have fun challenging your fellow snorkelers as you dive for fish and catch the hoops – the snorkeler with the most, wins!
What To Bring
- Your swimsuit, bikini or shorts, and a towel
Hints and tips
- Once you’ve practised breathing through a snorkel, dive down and kick around a little. Just remember to blow the water out of the snorkel when you surface!
- If you’re planning on going straight from snorkelling to another activity or the restaurant, bring a change of clothes with you.
Landal Gwel an Mor
Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
Hengar Manor Country Park
Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Crowhurst Park Lodges
Hemsby Beach Holiday Park
Sherwood Castle Holiday Forest
Landal Darwin Forest
Whitemead Forest Park
Yorkshire Moors & Coast
Landal Kielder Waterside
GO ACTIVE PLUS LOCATION
CLICK A LOCATION TO SEE DETAILS
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.