Relax and unwind within a tranquil environment and get professionally pampered with an array of treatments and therapiesDiscover Spa treatments
Why have Spa treatments?
- Great for the mind, body and soul
- Get whisked off to a world of relaxation, surrounded by natural beauty
- Enticing array of spa treatments to suit men and women, from manicures to full body treatments
- Fully qualified therapists will tailor the treatments to your exact needs, ensuring you have a bespoke spa experience
- Each spa has its own unique charm, but all have the same relaxing and friendly atmosphere
- Nestled on-site means you’re never too far away from a treatment
- The cost of treatments depend on the package you choose
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR spa treatment?
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked to fill in a quick questionnaire before removing your socks and shoes, and sliding into a pair of fluffy slippers to begin the relaxation
- Your treatment will begin with a little chat with your therapist about your requirements and the massage pressure you would like, to ensure your treatment is tailored for you
- Your choice of room temperature, lighting and music
- Depending on the treatment you choose, it will either relax, detoxify or relieve tension in a specific area of your body
What To Bring
- Non-restrictive, casual clothes such as yoga trousers, T-shirts and jumpers
- If you fancy a dip in the pool afterwards, bring along your swimsuit, bikini or shorts
After a rejuvenating treatment or therapy, why not indulge in a few culinary delights at the on-site restaurant or pop over to the bar?
Hints and tips
- Keeping warm before your massage makes it easier for you to relax but also helps the therapist achieve better results
- Why not plan a leisurely walk or cycle afterwards and enjoy the beautiful surroundings?
- Book your spa treatment over the phone in advance to get a time slot that will fit in with your other activities
Landal Gwel an Mor
Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
Hengar Manor Country Park
Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Crowhurst Park Lodges
Hemsby Beach Holiday Park
Sherwood Castle Holiday Forest
Landal Darwin Forest
Whitemead Forest Park
Yorkshire Moors & Coast
Landal Kielder Waterside
Norfolk Woods Resort & Spa
Kenwick Woods Lodges
GO ACTIVE PLUS LOCATION
CLICK A LOCATION TO SEE DETAILS
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.