Explore the best sights in Britain completely at your own paceDiscover Walking
Why choose Walking?
- Plan your very own adventure using a map of the local area to plot your route
- Soak up the beautiful sights of the area surrounding your Go Active resort
- Walking is great exercise – and it’s free!
- Explore a multitude of trails that lead to outstanding areas of interest, from castles in Snowdonia to stunning lochs in the Highlands
- Completely engage yourself with the surroundings, stop and smell the flowers, head down an alternative path, or climb a few trees!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR Walking EXPERIENCE?
- Awe-inspiring sights and unique locations
- Trails and tracks that lead into lush woodlands, over rolling hills, or into ancient gorges
- Perfect picnic locations
- Fantastic photo opportunities so you can capture some of the UK’s amazing landscape and share it with your family and friends.
What To Bring
- A rucksack with essentials such as warmer clothing, a hat, sun cream, snacks and bottles of water
- Comfortable yet sturdy shoes (we recommend walking boots)
- A picnic basket
- A camera to capture the best of mother nature
Give your legs a rest after a day of walking with a relaxing drink at an on-site bar, or relieve those tired muscles with some Snorkelling!
Hints and tips
- A 30-minute walk a day can burn up to 150 calories – perfect for walking off some of that breakfast
- A brisk walk will give you natural energy boost making it an ideal thing to do just before an activity such as Archery or Fencing
Landal Gwel an Mor
Piran Meadows Resort &
Hengar Manor Country Park
Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Cheddar Woods Resort &
Crowhurst Park Lodges
Hemsby Beach Holiday
Sherwood Castle Holiday
Landal Darwin Forest
Yorkshire Moors & Coast
Landal Kielder Waterside
Norfolk Woods Resort &
Kenwick Woods Lodges
GO ACTIVE PLUS LOCATION
CLICK A LOCATION TO SEE DETAILS
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.