Build the young ones’ confidence, balance and spatial awareness with a range of exciting activities using balance bikesDiscover Balanceability
Why choose Balanceability?
- A fun and safe way to introduce kids to the world of two wheels
- Kids learn to ride completely at their own pace
- From £5 per session - Ages 3+ only (Age restrictions may vary per location)
- Friendly instructors are on hand to offer the best guidance to build confidence
- Activities to improve balance and co-ordination
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR Balanceability EXPERIENCE?
- A session introduction that matches the children with their ideal bike
- A balanceability bike adjusted to your child’s height
- A helmet to fit your child nice and snugly
- Kids learn to be aware of their surroundings, how to balance, how to push off and how to stop
- A multitude of fun games, from Glider Rider to exciting obstacle courses
What To Bring
- Suitable footwear, such as trainers
- Comfortable and loose clothing, such as T shirts, hoodies and tracksuit bottoms
After your child masters the balance bike, why not get them to test their sword skills with Junior Musketeers!
Landal Gwel an Mor
Piran Meadows Resort & Spa
Hengar Manor Country Park
Sandymouth Holiday Resort
Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa
Crowhurst Park Lodges
Hemsby Beach Holiday Park
Sherwood Castle Holiday Forest
Landal Darwin Forest
Whitemead Forest Park
Yorkshire Moors & Coast
Landal Kielder Waterside
GO ACTIVE PLUS LOCATION
CLICK A LOCATION TO SEE DETAILS
Book with confidence. We are a member of ABTA. Read full details of our ABTA membership and where financial protection might apply to your booking.