A truly tranquil location and just 20 yards to the beach, yet still close to amenities, fantastic for small groups and families.
In an enviable holiday location yards from the shore and overlooking the Sound of Kerrera, this detached croft house is near Oban town centre which boasts a cinema, leisure centre and a variety of shops, bars and restaurants. From Oban’s bustling harbour, there are daily boat trips to many of the Inner Hebrides, including Mull, Staffa and Iona. For the outdoor enthusiast golf, walking, mountain biking, fishing and a variety of watersports are available. The mountains of Fort William & Glencoe are easily reached. Beach 20 yards. Shop and pub 1½ miles, restaurant 1 mile.
Living room with wood-burning stove and wooden floor. Dining room with tiled floor. Kitchen with tiled floor. 2 steps to double bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet. Further double bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet. Bunk bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Full gas central heating, gas, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and high chair on request
- Enclosed, lawned garden with covered barbeque area, sitting-out area and furniture
- Parking (for 3 cars)
- Cycle store
- Natural water supply from hill
- Welcome pack
- No smoking