Explore the Suffolk Heritage Coast whilst staying at this 18th-century cottage, also central to the Heart of Suffolk cycle route,.
- Open fire – initial fuel inc, thereafter at cost
- Elec, full oil CH and bed linen inc
- LCD TV
- Tel – incoming and emergency calls only
- Small garden with patio and furniture
- Shared large lawned garden
- Ample parking
- Cycle store
- Outdoor table tennis (by arr)
- NB: Pond in garden
> This delightful, 18th century traditional detached Suffolk cottage, set in the owner’s grounds, with its open beams, inglenook fireplaces and pretty cottage garden, makes the perfect ‘away from it all’ holiday retreat. Set down a country lane, close to the heart of the village, yet surrounded by peaceful countryside. Easy access to the market towns of Halesworth, Framlingham and its castle. Excellent for touring Norfolk and Suffolk, and central to the Heart of Suffolk cycle route. Within ½ an hour’s drive are Minsmere RSPB Reserve and Dunwich Heath (NT), and the coastal resorts of Southwold and Aldeburgh. Shop 3 miles, pub 2½ miles.