Private outdoor heated swimming pool, and hot tub, ideal for walking or cycling with the Tarka Trail only 2 minutes walk away.
- Open fire - initial logs inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full gas (partial underfloor) CH, bed linen, towels inc
- Two t/cots
- Two h/chairs
- Two satellite TVs (full package)
- Nine TVs (satellite and Freeview)
- Five DVDs and library
- HD projector, screen and surround sound
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- 6-ring hob, double oven and further separate large oven
- Two w/machines
- Two t/dryers
- Two d/washers
- American f/freezer
- Additional fridge
- Wi-fi and internet connection
- Two computers with wi-fi
- Lawned garden with Yorkstone patio, mood lighting and teak furniture
- Fire pit
- Parking on drive (for 4 cars); additional off road parking for 2 cars; further roadside parking
- Private outdoor, above-ground swimming pool (18ft 6in x 11ft, depth 4ft), heated May-Sep
- Private hot tub
- No smoking
- Please note: This property has a security deposit of £200.
> This lovely Victorian merchant’s house, spread over three floors makes for a perfect base to enjoy a memorable holiday.
Affording plenty of space to unwind and relax and boasting beautiful views over the River Torridge and Bideford beyond.
Offering a wealth of facilities including a cinema room with plasma TV, great for watching the latest films, or cosy up in the living area with the crackling sounds of the open fire as your backing track.
Everyone will love swimming in the outdoor heated pool (seasonal), a unique treat in the summer months.
The garden area with mood lighting is perfect for a barbecue, ideal for getting together in the open space and enjoying your surroundings.
The outdoor hot tub is a real feature of this lovely house, a great addition to any holiday, relax away the evening in this bubbling treat, perfect for a spot of star gazing on a clear night, while the spacious kitchen area is perfect for coming together and planning the days’ activity.
Steeped in a wealth of local attractions, there is plenty to keep you entertained in the surrounding area. From the delights of Bideford with its shops and twice weekly Pannier Market, offering craft and produce to the Tarka Trail, ideal for biking enthusiasts with 21 miles of safe cycling on offer.
Other areas of interest include the Big Sheep and the Milky Way Adventure Parks, the wild beauty of Dartmoor, Exmoor and Bodmin and the world renowned Eden Project. Travel down coast and visit the seaside town of Bude with its sandy beaches and beautiful walks.
Golf, fishing, walking, cycling, surfing and high ropes can all be enjoyed locally. Shop ¼ mile and pubs 300 yards. Show more