Creagan Ruadh lies in beautifully landscaped gardens with fabulous uninterrupted views across Loch Duich towards the mountains of Kintail.
Set in beautifully landscaped gardens with fabulous uninterrupted views across Loch Duich towards the mountains of Kintail, this detached house has been furnished and equipped to a high standard. Summer ferries to Isle of Skye are available and there is excellent climbing, fishing and mountain biking as well as walking locally. For an alternative day out, Plockton is easily accessible and offers boat trips to observe the seal colonies and there are also many excellent sea food restaurants all serving locally caught fish. Wildlife can be seen from the holiday house including otters and porpoises. Shop 11/2 miles.
Three steps to entrance. Living room with multi-fuel stove. Dining room. Modern fitted kitchen. Small sun room. Double bedroom. Twin bedroom. Shower room with toilet.
- Multi-fuel stove - fuel available locally
- Electricity and total control central heating included (October-March £20 per week poa)
- Bed linen and towels included
- Washing machine
- Large enclosed, landscaped garden with patio and furniture
- Parking (for 3 cars)
- No smoking
- NB: Couples, family bookings and holidaymakers only. Unfenced stream in garden