Enjoy the view from the property’s beautiful garden as it looks over this coastal countryside giving way to a peaceful setting.
- Freeview TV
- Small enclosed lawned garden with sitting-out area and furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail at cost
- Elec, elec rads, bed linen and towels inc
- Set in 70 acres of grounds
- Cycle store
- Stabling avail on request
- No smoking
- NB: Fenced pond in grounds
> Situated in the most idyllic coastal setting in the heart of the enchanting Suffolk countryside, these characterful and cosy, holiday cottages are situated on a large stud farm. Adjoining other properties, they have been renovated to a high standard and each has a private garden. Quiet and rural, the farm contains horses and natural birdlife, as well as superb country walks that can go as far as the beautiful heritage coast. Snape Maltings with its famous concert hall and wide range of shops and galleries is only 4 minutes’ drive, and the popular picturesque town of Orford, famous for its smoke house and harbour, is only 2½ miles. Woodbridge, Aldeburgh, Framlingham, Dunwich and Southwold are all within easy driving distance. Shop and pub 2½ miles.