Surrounded by five acres this detached barn conversion with indoor swimming pool is the perfect rural retreat on the edge of Exmoor.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full underfloor CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Three satellite TVs
- Gas/electric range inc
- W/machine and t/dryer (in pool barn)
- 15-acre grounds with furniture and woodland walk
- Parking (for 4 cars)
- Secure cycle store
- Private indoor heated swimming pool (badujet countercurrent) (19ft 6in x 8ft, depth 4ft) with shower facilities
- External games room with table tennis and football
- 4 dog kennels in outbuilding
- No smoking
- Please note: The property has a natural water supply from a borehole. There is a stream in the grounds. This property has a security deposit of £200.
> Tucked away in rural Somerset on the edge of Exmoor, down a private track in 15 acres, this detached barn conversion, decorated and furnished to a very high standard, has an indoor heated swimming pool and games room. Enjoy walks from the door, or in the private grounds.
Minehead is just 15 miles away, where visitors can enjoy golf, tennis, the West Somerset Railway and lovely sandy beaches. The county town of Taunton offers shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Nature can be seen at its best within the wonderfully unspoilt and peaceful Exmoor National Park, which is among the UK’s greatest Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. In this stunning landscape, wildlife lovers can observe majestic red deer, Exmoor ponies and hundreds of different species of birds. There are ancient wooded valleys with magical waterfalls, a dramatic coastline with secluded beaches and miles of open moorland. The medieval village of Dunster is nearby, with its NT castle and terraced gardens. Activities to enjoy locally include horse riding, fishing, bird watching, water sports and cycling. Within easy driving distance are Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, Wells, Glastonbury, Yeovilton Fleet Air Arm Museum and Haynes Motor Museum. Shops and gastro pub 2 miles. Show more