Set in an 8-acre estate, this villa for 4 has a multi-fuel burner and easy access to Dunkeld.
Situated within the grounds of Dalbeathie Estate, just 2½ miles east of the historical town of Dunkeld, this restored, detached villa, with garden, offers an ideal holiday getaway to explore the secluded central Highlands. The 8-acre estate sits high above the northern banks of the River Tay, and is surrounded by lawns, orchards, meadows, a sunken bowling lawn and mature woodland of the estate. Gates open onto the Murthy Estate where guests have direct access to the bank of the river. Dunkeld village is one of Perthshire’s hidden gems, with restaurants, pubs and shops (2½ miles).
Spacious living room with multi-fuel burner. Spacious kitchen with Aga (for cooking) and dining area. Utility. Shower room with toilet. Open-tread spiral stairs to first floor: Double bedroom with 5ft bed. Twin bedroom. Bathroom with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle and toilet.
- Multi-fuel burner - fuel included
- Electricity, full oil central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Aga included
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Enclosed garden with furniture
- Shared use of 8-acre grounds with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Natural water supply from spring
- No smoking
- NB: No children under 6 years old. Pond and well in grounds