Panoramic countryside views can be savoured from this barn conversion and riding is available on site.
- Wood-burning stove - fuel inc
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Enclosed garden with patio and furniture
- 100-acre natural farmland grounds
- Cycle store
- Riding and stabling avail at cost by prior arr
- Natural spring water supply
- No smoking
> Over 200 years old, this former cow byre has been lovingly converted to a very high standard and commands panoramic views across the valleys of the North Yorkshire Moors National Parks. The detached barn is in an idyllic holiday location at any time of the year, with beautiful walkways and cycling tracks and fishing available from the doorstep. Quaint little villages are abundant with tearooms, country pubs and restaurants. Whitby, with its historic connections to Captain James Cook and 3 miles of sandy beach, is easily accessible. Riding and stabling on site is available by prior arrangement at cost. Shops 2 miles.