Enjoy the Yorkshire coast from this fisherman’s cottage, with cliff walks from the door and the beach close by.
- Electric fire inc
- Elec, gas CH, convector heaters, bed linen and Wi-Fi inc
- Utility with w/machine, spin dryer and t/dryer
- Secure patio area with furniture and separate rockery garden
- Parking (for 1 car); additional parking by weekly permit – avail from local shops
- Unsuitable for the infirm
- No smoking
> Superbly located, convenient for the beach, this four-storey former fisherman’s cottage, with its own private patio and rockery garden, is situated in the heart of picturesque Robin Hood’s Bay. The end one of a little row, it has been beautifully refurbished, with a first floor living room leading to a furnished patio. There are excellent cliff walks from the door backed by the North York Moors National Park. Historic Whitby 7 miles. Scarborough 14 miles. Shop 300 yards, pub 200 yards.