A thatched property dating back over 500 years with views over ancient fields and meadows. Good facilities and walks within 100 yards.
- Gas ‘coal-effect’ fire inc
- Elec, full gas CH, bed linen and towels inc
- W/machine and t/dryer in small outhouse next to property
- Large enclosed garden with furniture
- Parking (for 2/3 cars)
- No smoking
- NB: Small unfenced pond 20 yds.
> This delightful, timber frame, black-and-white, thatched property (built 1420) is a fine example of a ‘cruck’ cottage, one of the earliest forms of English domestic architecture. Detached, it has a large garden with views over ancient fields and meadows. It is set along the main road to the village of Callow End (200 yards) which has a village shop, two excellent pubs and lovely walks. Within a short drive are the beautiful Malvern Hills, Great Malvern and Worcester with its fine cathedral, shops, excellent restaurants. Shops 100 yards. Show more